Handcrafted Iron Doors
An iron door on the front of a home increases the selling value because of the architectural interest. When a buyer sees an iron door on a home, they associate that home with high quality attributes. This creates a Wow factor and curb appeal to the newly constructed or remodeled home.
- Elegance - Each door is a one-of-a-kind, hand forged work of art.
- Distinction – With unique feel, texture and tone, our doors make a statement that no other type of door can make.
- Architectural Flexibility - Our doors suit a full range of architectural tastes and preferences. From Tuscan and Mediterranean styles to the Modern and Contemporary, we cater to all design preferences.
- Increased Home Value - Enhanced curb appeal for resale and increased return on your investment for your home.
- Strength and Security - We use a 12-gauge steel door and door frame for an added measure of protection. Our scroll work is 5/8” and covers our hurricane rated Low-E glass.
- Low Maintenance – Our doors offer a long lasting, maintenance free finish, unlike wood that requires continual maintenance and refinishing. No warping, splitting or cracking.
- Insulation Value - All doors and jambs are fully insulated with polyurethane foam and secured with Q-Lon weather stripping.
Thank you for all the business I could imagine and handle. I fell in love with the iron door business because of my passion for creativity and construction. I could not have done it without the help of my wife, Victoria, and the support I have from her. My client relationships are my primary focus, which is crucial to building a successful business. We proved that over the last 10 years and are growing with more referrals than ever before.
Lakewood Ranch is one of the top 5 growing master planned communities in the USA and because of the amount of growth in our area, Handcrafted Iron Doors LLC is expanding. We just purchased a newer larger warehouse and showroom. 2019 was a fantastic year and I feel like we are just getting started. We feel The Lord is leading us in a direction that will bring more focus to the business, our relationships and our community.
The Handcrafted Iron Door team and I are excited for the future and want to design and build the door of your dreams. Allow us to be a part of your new home construction and remodeling experience.
Logan Brown joined Handcrafted Iron Doors in 2018 as our CFO with a Bachelors Degree in Finance from Slippery Rock University.
Tim Ashcraft joined our sales team in 2019 and brings over 25 years of experience in the door industry. He has a proven record as a professional and sales innovator and will bring that same energy to Handcrafted Iron Doors that he has contributed to the other successful business he has teamed with in the past.
Mike Renaldi also joined the sales team in late 2019. He has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry and project management so you will know your project will be done right and on time. Mike will help expand our sales market in Florida and the Eastern United States.