Handcrafted Iron Doors
An iron door on the front of a home increases the selling value because of the architectural interest. When a buyer sees an iron door on a home, they associate that home with high quality attributes. This creates a Wow factor and curb appeal to the newly constructed or remodeled home.
- Elegance - Each door is a one-of-a-kind, hand forged work of art.
- Distinction – With unique feel, texture and tone, our doors make a statement that no other type of door can make.
- Architectural Flexibility - Our doors suit a full range of architectural tastes and preferences. From Tuscan and Mediterranean styles to the Modern and Contemporary, we cater to all design preferences.
- Increased Home Value - Enhanced curb appeal for resale and increased return on your investment for your home.
- Strength and Security - We use a 12-gauge steel door and door frame for an added measure of protection. Our scroll work is 5/8” and covers our hurricane rated Low-E glass.
- Low Maintenance – Our doors offer a long lasting, maintenance free finish, unlike wood that requires continual maintenance and refinishing. No warping, splitting or cracking.
- Insulation Value - All doors and jambs are fully insulated with polyurethane foam and secured with Q-Lon weather stripping.
Thank you for all the business I could imagine and handle. I fell in love with the iron door business because of my passion for creativity and construction. I could not have done it without the help of my wife, Victoria, and the support I have from her. My client relationships are my primary focus, which is crucial to building a successful business. We proved that over the last 7 years and are growing with more referrals than ever before.
Lakewood Ranch is one of the top 5 growing master planned communities in the USA and because of the amount of growth in our area, Handcrafted Iron Doors LLC is expanding. We just purchased a newer larger warehouse and showroom. 2017 was a fantastic year and I feel like we are just getting started. We feel The Lord is leading us in a direction that will bring more focus to the business, our relationships and our community.
Matt Strickland joined our team as our new VP of Sales. He has a proven record as a professional and sales innovator and I want him to bring that same energy to Handcrafted Iron Doors that he has contributed to the other successful business he has teamed with in the past.
Matt and I are excited for the future and want to design and build the door of your dreams. Allow us to be a part of your new home construction and remodeling experience.